Sunday, October 9, 2011
The Men’s Health URBANATHLON is a one-of-a-kind competition that combines traditional road race elements with rigorous obstacles and puts them against a backdrop of the Philippine urban setting.
It is the international signature event of Men’s Health.
Post-race, the excitement continues at the Men’s Health URBANATHLON Festival, with DJ sets, food and drink, and tons of stuff from our sponsors to demo, sample and take home.
This year’s URBANATHLON is going to be bigger, tougher, and more demanding.
When: November 13, 2011
Where: Bonifacio Global City
PHP750 - 5km
PHP750 - 10km
PHP800 - 15km
- Bike King, Bonifacio High Street
- Crossfit Mnl, Magnitude Bldg, E. Rodriguez Jr. Ave
- 360 Fitness Club, Strata 100, F. Ortigas Jr. Rd. Ortigas Center
- 360 Fitness Club, Dolmar Gold Tower, C. Palanca St. Legaspi Village
- Fitness First, SM Mall of Asia
Race Kit Inclusion
- Race bib with stubs for food, drink and finishers medal
- 2011 Urbanathlon race shirt
- Three-month subscription to Men’s Health (or Women’s Health)
Race Tee Design
Race Map / Race Route
- Finishers certificate
- Finishers medal
- 2011 Urbanathlon ID lanyard
- Drinks from Gatorade
- Post-race snack from Century Tuna
- GCs and other freebies from sponsors and partners
Festival Area (Post-Race Activities)