Where: McKinley Hill
September 15 -
PHP450 - 3km
PHP550 - 5km
ROX, Bonifacio High Street, BGC, Taguig Ciity
Royal Sporting House, Level 2, Glorietta 4, Makati City
Reebok, Level 2, Festival Supermall, Muntinlupa City
Reebok, Upper Ground Floor, SM Megamall Building A, Pasig City
Reebok, Level 2, Trinoma Mall, Quezon City
Royal Sporting House, Level 2, Padre Faura Wing, Robinson’s Place, Manila
Ladlad Party-list Headquarters, 4K Plaza, Unit 3-C, 677 Shaw Boulevard, Kapitolyo, Pasig City
Register at http://rainbowrun.pepsquadevents.com/register.php
Race Kits will be delivered on or before 26 October 2011
Note: Delivery fee of PHP120
Assembly Time and Gun Start
10km - 5:00AM - 5:30AM
5km - 5:00AM - 5:35AM
3km - 5:00AM - 5:40AM
Awards & Prizes
Winners will receive medals and premium items with Special Awards for Most Original Runner, Most FASYON and Ang Pinaka-magandang Hayop sa Balat ng Lupa
No cash prizes
Race Map / Race Route
Will be uploaded as soon as it becomes available
Drink & First Aid Stations
Drinks will be provided at the finish line and at strategic areas in the race course.
Roving and standby medical aid and ambulance services will be available throughout the event.
Rules & Regulations
1. While every reasonable precaution will be taken by the organizers to ensure the participants’ safety, it is understood that participants run at their own risk and the Organizers and/or Sponsors shall not be responsible or held liable for any injury, disability or death arising from training or occurring during participation in the race.
2. Participants must wear the assigned bib and tag number on his/her chest. Participants not wearing a bib will be taken off the course by security officers.
3. There will be no entry fee refund if the event is cancelled on account of force majeure or for causes beyond the reasonable control of the organizers.
4. The Organizers reserve the right to use any photographs, motion pictures, recordings or other media records for any legitimate purpose including commercial advertising without giving monetary consideration to any participant.
5. The Organizers reserve the right to limit and/or refuse entries without giving any reason.
6. The Organizers will not entertain nor be in any way responsible for any disputes arising from incomplete entry details.
7. Race category and race entry are strictly non- transferable.
8. All winners must be physically present to receive their awards and prizes during the awarding ceremony. The Organizers shall have the right to forfeit the prizes of winners who are not physically present during the awarding ceremony.
9. The Organizers’ decision is final.
10. For prize winners or possible prize winners, disputes and appeals must be made on-the-spot within 30 minutes of the published results on the results notice board on-site or immediately after the prize presentation whichever comes first.
11. For all participants, disputes and appeals regarding the results must be submitted in a written format, including electronic mail within 3 days of the race. Organizers reserve the rights not to entertain any dispute or appeal thereafter.