Tuesday, November 18, 2014
The Run United HP Recovery Run is a non-competitive run designed to help progressive runners embrace the value of recovery and how its proper application can help them establish future personal records. It will be held on December 14, 2014 with 5km, 10km & 21km race categories. All categories will have a start and finish at the 34th St. The Fort, BGC.
All finishers will learn more about the proper application of various recovery regimens at the Enervon HP Recovery Village. Each activity has been developed in partnership with the University of Santo Tomas, College of Rehabilitation Sciences, Sports Science and Physical Therapy Departments
Online/Instore Registration - Until Nov 30
RUNNR Store BGC • B1 Bonifacio High St. The Fort, Taguig City
Toby’s Galleria • 3F Robinson’s Galleria, EDSA cor. Ortigas Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Toby’s SM North • SM North – The Block G/F, North Ave. cor. EDSA Quezon City
Toby’s MOA • SM Mall of Asia, G/F Entertainment Hall, Roxas Blvd, Manila
PHP750 - 5km
PHP850 - 10km
PHP950 - 21km
Assembly and Gun Start
21km - 330AM - 430AM
10km - 430AM - 530AM
5km - 430AM - 540AM
• Exclusive to 2014 Run United finishers.
• Limited slots only. Registration is on a first-come, first served basis, and may end earlier than the announced deadline. Race slots may run out before November 30, 2014.
• Participants are encouraged to wear any of their 2014 RU singlet/finisher shirt, no singlet will be provided.
• Runner participants who register at the stores will receive their race bib with D-tag upon purchase. A Valid ID must be presented upon registration.
• Those who will be registering for their friends must buy a prepaid card. The race bib with d-tag will be delivered on or before December 7, 2014.
• Finishers’ shirt sample sizes will be available for fitting at the registration centers.
• All finishers will receive a limited edition HP Recovery Tech Shirt.
• D-Tag will be provided to every participant to get the runner’s accurate time result and must be surrendered to claim the finisher’s item after the race.
• No BIB, No D-TAG, NO RACE.